Today, ClusterTech becomes a member of Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC). Together with other cloud computing companies, ClusterTech will provide cloud users with the opportunity to drive client requirements into standards development organizations and deliver materials such as best practices and use cases to assist other enterprises.
Member list link: https://www.cloudstandardscustomercouncil.org/member-list.htm
CSCC official website: https://www.cloudstandardscustomercouncil.org/
The Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC) is an end user advocacy group dedicated to accelerating cloud’s successful adoption, and drilling down into the standards, security and interoperability issues surrounding the transition to the cloud. CA, IBM, Kaavo, Rackspace and Software AG have joined the CSCC as Founding Sponsors.
The Cloud Standards Customer Council will:
- Deliver customer-focused content in the form of best practices, patterns, case studies, use cases, and standards roadmaps.
- Influence the standards development process for new cloud standards.
- Facilitate the exchange of real-world stories, practices, lessons and insights.
The Cloud Standards Customer Council’s mission, strategies, and tactics center on the following premises:
- Cloud computing adoption is a key enabler for the 21st century enterprise
- Achieving the benefits of cloud computing requires significant changes for both IT and business executives
- Cloud computing is perceived by business executives as an IT integration and productivity story, rather than a business agility story
- Cloud computing practitioners would greatly benefit from a vibrant practitioner community to drive local, business-driven, cloud success, and to spur broader enterprise, and industry-wide, cloud adoption.